fab 5 in manila
7:58 PM |

I love the fab 5... They went here in manila but i wasnt able to catch it....so sad.... They were here last month , i was able to take note of their schedule coz i really wanted to see them but unfortunately i had a shift .....luckily ETC (entertainment channel---- its all good) (may plugging pa hehehe...) aired a one hour special on the fab 5 manila visit and OMG Kyan and Jai are super cute and hot.....Carson has a bubbly personality and is really kalog...while Ted and Thom are cool...even if i only had the chance to watch them on tv im really happy ...they are so funny ...they talk at the same time and they dont have any pretensions....during the interview they promised to visit Manila and I WONT MISS THAT CHANCE AGAIN....EVER.....


eyes_eyes_baby
What's the deal with my brain? Why am I so obviously insane? In a perfect situation I let love down the drain. There's the pitch, slow and straight. All I have to do is swing and I'm a hero, but I'm a zero.