Imagination
9:37 AM |

Just my imagination- Gwyneth Paltrow feat. Babyface

(Gwyneth)Each day through my windowI watch him as he passes by
I say to myself I’m so lucky he’s so fly
To have a boy like himIs truly a dream come true
Out of all the girlies in the worldHe belongs to you
But it was just my imaginationRunning away with me

Tell you it was just my imaginationRunning away with me

(Babyface)Soon we'll be marriedAnd raise a family (oh, yeah)
Have a cozy little crib in the country
With two children, maybe threeI tell you
I can visualize it all, babyIt couldn't be a dream, cause too real it all seems
But it was just my imagination (once again, yeah)Running away with me (running away with me)
Tell you it was just my imaginationRunning away with me (yeah, yeah, ooh)
(Babyface)Every night on my knees I pray, yeah

(Gwyneth)Dear Lord, hear my plea, yeah
Don't ever let another take his love from me
Or I will surely die, yeah(Her love is) heavenly (heavenly)
When her arms enfold meI hear a tender rhapsody
But in reality
He doesn't even know me

Just my imagination (ooh, so fly, look at my window)Running away with me (running away with me, baby)
Just my imagination (yeah)Running away with me(My baby, my sugar, my sweetie, look at my baby)
Just my imagination (ooh, so fly, look at my window)Running away with me (running away with me)
Just my imagination (yeah)Running away with me(My baby, my sugar, my sweetie, look at my baby)
Just my imagination (ooh, so fly, look at my window)Running away with me (running away with me, baby)
Just my imagination (yeah)Running away with me(My baby, my sugar, my sweetie, look at my baby)

This is a song that I like to sing over and over again...
For some the song is kinda depressing.. youre just imagining things that wont happen...
or there might be a thin chance that it will come true.....
But whadahel dreaming is for free ...so dream on ....



eyes_eyes_baby
What's the deal with my brain? Why am I so obviously insane? In a perfect situation I let love down the drain. There's the pitch, slow and straight. All I have to do is swing and I'm a hero, but I'm a zero.